Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Having the Bare Minimum





There isn't a real reason not to start something that you've wanted to do. I'm here because I felt that I've hit a rather difficult obstacle to get around. I want to hopefully influence those who also have been stuck and don't know where to go from here.


To start things off I have made a decision to try live out and be more independent with what I have left.




This sums up my living and bedroom area as this is a studio apartment.

Time to make the most of what i have.

In the start of all this, there is someone that has given me a lot of motivation to better myself torwards my health and well being. 


 

 Although I haven't watched all his videos, I've learned a lot from Scooby. Here's to him, and thanks for helping me come to the realization that I can do more with less.





Start with yourself and understand what you really want to get to where you want to be

No comments:

Post a Comment