Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Progression




Although many won't agree to what Steve Jobs did with his passion, many would agree he did change how we view technology today.

His passion drove him into what some would say is the beginning of the new technology era. He was driven and even went to say that you have to love what you do otherwise you quit. 

To apply how his influence has come to help me is a bit difficult to explain. I don't find myself being the next big inventor, nor do I see my passion for technology as great as his. One thing I do know that I've learned from him is that nothing is truly out of your reach unless you are unable to act.

For more on how I am changing my ways, I'm trying to build from the group up.

I have to start easy before I am sure to handle the more difficult tasks. 

For starters, my boxes that I had used for my temporary desk has now been replaced by an actual table I was able to buy from IKEA. A great $20 dollar investment.


How this helps me realistically:
  • organized
  • productive
  • and sense of growth
To see my studio physically change and develop overtime actually lets me physically feel and visually see the progress I am taking.

Keep moving forward. You have the power to make any decision you make the right one.



"Remembering that you are going to die, is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose." 

- Steve Jobs



No comments:

Post a Comment